Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whew! What News! What Gossip! What Facts! Oh the business of self-publishing looks better and better….Read on!

Oh the business of self-publishing looks better and better….Read on!

First Delilah said. Then Steven Said and then….. Well check out the article! http://delilahmarvelle.blogspot.com/2014/01/an-open-letter-to-ceo-of-kensington.html

The conversation went something like this........Delilah said

"DELILAH: The attitude, which I admire you for publicly expressing, needs to trickle down to the rest of your staff and business practices. Because when I contacted Kensington a few weeks ago, they told me a.) I couldn’t see the Scribd contract b.) I couldn’t be given any other contract details other than that I would be paid my regular royalties. I would hope I’m getting my FULL royalties given I gave you the rights to do so..........

Then Steven said something like this...... STEVEN: *You are telling everyone that you need lawyers and auditors to get answers. That is simply not true. If you or any author has a question about a royalty statement we are happy to provide answers without you having to hire an experts that will cost you money.* http://delilahmarvelle.blogspot.com/2014/01/an-open-letter-to-ceo-of-kensington.html

No comments: