Translate

Friday, September 28, 2018

Book II Mistress of Desire & The Orchid Lover - The Quest!

Hello Everyone,

As I promised earlier, here is my New Book, Mistress of

Desire & The Orchid Lover Book II The Quest ~:

One Love In A Lifetime!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HR1KSHN

It is currently available for “Pre-Sale for the low price of just .99cent!

The Official Release Date is November 3, 2018, and the release price will be $3.99!

But wait, there more! The First(1st) 100 pre-sale orders will Receive a Free Kindle of Book I Mistress of Desire & The Orchid Lover! Email Author for details!

Join Delmar and Tiara in Book II of the Mistress of Desire and the Orchid Lover in Book II, on their sensually sizzling action-packed adventure!

Email jerreecejackson@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy reading!

~Mistress of Desire & The Orchid Lover Book II

The Quest!

~ One Love In A Lifetime!

Please follow me on Goodreads, to keep up with my latest! Author J. A. Jackson

Email jerreecejackson@yahoo.com

Aka Jerreece U.S.A https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HR1KSHN

No comments: