Translate

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

This Author Received A Question from Elizabeth! Here's My Answer Elizabeth!

Question: Where do you get your ideas or inspiration for your stories? Elizabeth. Author J.A.Jackson Answer: Hi, Elizabeth,

Many things inspire me. I also get inspiration from tidbits of odd knowledge that I pick up while reading throughout the day. While reading, something I may have that “what if moment” that inspires me to write about it. Other times ideas for my books can come from places that I have visited. I’d like to say that I am always inspired by the grandiose landscape of the magnificent State of California. For example, for my book the Grand Hotel my inspiration came from walking past the regal old Sir Drake Hotel on Powell Street in San Francisco one night. The flickering lights coming from welcoming door gave me a “what if “moment. From there the ideas for The Grand Hotel was born.

Thanks for letting me share.

The author J. A. JACKSON

No comments: