Translate

Friday, January 29, 2021

Live to find hope…

Hope you don’t mind my sharing.

For I believe this is a place of caring. .

I come to you on this life’s journey. .

For today, I feel wounded and afraid. .

Feeling the loss of pain of my once nerdy.

Decease loved one who once made. .

My life so very worth living. .

Yet this life today has me feeling so overwhelmed. .

That I find myself reliving. .

A fight of life that does make it compelling. .

To ensnare me in a will to live life and excel. Thou daily when I walk this life it feels like hell.

And so once more I walk on this journey of life. .

So, filled and consumed with pain, sorrow and strife. .

That now it is affecting all my tomorrows. .

And so, I come and ask you? .

How does one get through such sorrow? .

To be present for a new day on the tomorrow? .

When one has lost all ray of hope. .

And there is no one to toss out a lifeline or a rope. .

To help one find a new sky blue. .

That’s full of hope? .

For alas I don’t have a clue. .

To live to find hope. .

Do you? .

No comments: