Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Olive Oil

Olive Oil My mother knew the benefits of using natural products like Olive Oil, long before I did. So, when my rose bushes recently started showing signs of the pesky nasty scale insects. I decided to use a remedy my Mother had told me about. So, I grab a new .99 cent spray bottle from the Dollar store and filed it with about one third the way with good old fashion Olive Oil and the rest with distilled water. I than proceeded to spray my rose bushes and woola! The pesky bugs were gone. Did you know Olive Oil has many uses? Olive Oil can be used to protect the leaves of outside plants, as well as shining the leaves of inside plants. In the kitchen you can use Olive Oil to seasoning cast-iron cookware, wooden cutting boards, or bowls or wooden cooking spoons. Got a baseball player in your house? You can use Olive Oil to revitalize leather baseball gloves. Personal Care: Yes, Olive Oil is great for personal care. Use it to restore dry hands and feet. Aching back muscles. Soak a small towel in warm water and place in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. Rub Olive Oil on back ache and place warmed towel over the Olive Oil for a warm relief. So, the value of this story, of course it’s Olive Oil a product that been used in hundreds of recipes and been around for hundreds of years, is still a fantastic product you can use today.

No comments: