Translate

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stress Management Tips For The Coronavirus Blues!

During our Coronavirus Vacation we must modify our behavior to make it easier to get through the Coronavirus Blues. Here are a few tips to help you do so.

1. When the Coronavirus Blues hit you, you need to do some positive talk, to yourself. What is positive talk? Well it’s when you say something “positive” to yourself to make yourself feel better.

Positive self-talk has been defined as when you make yourself feel good about yourself and the things that are going on in your life. It's like having an optimistic voice in your head that always looks on the bright side.

2. Visualize your positive results. When something happens that you don’t want to happen instead of holding on to it, stop and take 60 seconds to visualize what you do want and focus on that positive thought.

3. Take Time out. When bad thoughts appear take time out to make yourself feel important. Feel like you matter. This will aid in helping you change the outlook or outcome of something negative.

4. Exercise. Doing this takes your mind off the bad thought and it relieves tension. Exercising can also release endorphins that can help your well-being.

5. Don’t dwell in the past. Let go of past hurts that are holding you back from living in the moment and staying positive.

Some examples of positive self-talk: Saying things to yourself like “There’s nothing I can’t do, nothing I can have, nothing I can’t be! I am far more than I think I am. I am divinely connected with the infinite power of the universe. I can do it. I’m good enough just as I am. If I want to, I can, it’s okay if I make a mistake. It doesn’t matter if I make a mistake. Etc. Etc.

Benefits of positive self-talk one, is that it can give y ou a more optimistic outlook on life and two, it has other health benefits, including increased vitality. greater life satisfaction. improved immune function. Try some of these tips the next time the Coronavirus Blues slips up beside you and try and make your day. hour, or minute a bad one. Only you can banish the Coronavirus Blues and get happy!

Come on let’s all get happy!

No comments: